A general library orientation introduces students to the various resources the library offers. Beyond describing the traditional base for study on campus, the orientation demonstrates navigation of the library website, how to locate different types of needed information, and how to obtain an item which does not appear to be available in the local library.
Students will be able to:
- describe remote and physical resources and access those resources
- determine which library services to use to best meet their information needs
- identify who may help them with literature searches
- give examples of library services available to them
- locate a book and check it out
- locate an article and access the full text
Contact your library liaison to schedule an orientation session.