This LibGuide presents LLU Faculty with needed information to navigate library resources and services.
Get the most from this guide by using the tabs above (some tabs have drop-down boxes--hover your mouse on the down arrow), or click on the links below.
In this guide:
- Support and instruction specifically for faculty in using library resources, tools, and software.
- Place items on reserve for your students.
- Ensure that items you share are covered by the Annual Copyright License, learn about copyright, and let us facilitate your copyright permission request.
- Know your library liaison, how you can collaborate to reach students, how to contact them, and how to request a library instruction session for your class.
- Get an overview on searching the resources whether you are searching for physical or electronic books, journals, or articles.
- Learn about library services for faculty such as borrowing from other libraries, or requesting new material.