Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Expert Gallery and TheScholarsRepository@LLU are tools available at LLUH that help you showcase your research; increase, tract, and report on impact; publish journals and textbooks; customize galleries of experts; curate a scholarly profile; manage and archive conferences; and more.
Collect your biographical information, teaching, presentation, honors, and research in one place to showcase your scholarly work, communicate with others in the field, and attract or maintain research partnerships and funding. Your Expert Gallery profile is similar to a biography on a department website, but with a permanent URL. This will allow you to easily get readership statistics and update your followers regardless of your institutional research affiliation.
Expert Gallery Features
- showcases faculty and researchers at LLUH
- internal and external stakeholders can find experts by research interests
- consistent, organized, LLUH branded scholarly profiles
- increased discoverability through top-rated search engine optimization for academia
- create unlimited galleries of experts that can be embedded in other websites
- increase communication/collaboration with a variety of contact methods
- track impact with detailed analytics and global download maps
- highlight current research
- highlight current courses being taught
A digital archive of research, scholarship, & creative works produced at LLUH. TheScholarsRepository@LLU has the capability to publish, manage, and increase recognition for everything produced on campus. As a part of a network of digital commons of over 500 participating institutions, LLUH scholarship has increased visibility because it is grouped with similar work from peer institutions.
- showcase work from across the institution
- optimized metadata that drives traffic to LLUH research
- know who is reading the institution's work
- preserve and share with stable links
- scholarship is networked with similar work from peer institutions to increase visibility
- track the impact of scholarship work with visually compelling analytics
- publishing tools for