Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Loma Linda University Libraries
LibGuides have been developed to provide you with the needed information to navigate library resources and services.
Get the most from this guide by using the tabs above (some tabs have drop-down boxes--hover your mouse on the down arrow)
- Get an overview on searching the resources whether you are searching for physical or electronic books, journals, or articles.
- Learn about library services for students such as borrowing from other libraries, literature searching instruction, and services for distance students.
Welcome to the Radiation Technology Resource Guide!
Included in this guide you will find the following resources:
- EVIDENCE-BASED - evidence based practice resources, reviews, guidelines, and summaries.
- DATABASES - subscription databases for finding articles and other resources on your topic.
- JOURNALS - journal titles available from the University Libraries at Loma Linda University.
- BOOKS - electronic and print books available from the University Libraries at Loma Linda University. Resources specific to your discipline including recommended textbooks.
- LEARNING & EDUCATION - information geared to programs at Loma Linda University (LLU) and Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC). Including resources developed to support specific courses, including handouts and links.
- MOBILE RESOURCES - information about access to resources for mobile users.
- HELP - contact information.
What Do I Need to Access Library Resources?
- LLU/MC ID Card
- Check out books, journals, and laptops
- Request books and articles online
- Make photocopies and print from library computers
- Active Directory Account
- Login to library computers
- Connect to campus wireless
- Same login as email@example.com
Connect from off campus
LLU students, faculty, and LLU/MC employees can easily connect to most electronic library resources from off-campus.
The Login screen (once you click on a database or the fulltext of a journal) gives you two choices:
Login with your LLU email username and password.
LLU/MC employees will need to register for the library. Request a library account by filling out the online Patron Registration Form. If unable to complete the online form, fill out the old Patron Registration Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your ID or fax to (909) 558-4188. For immediate processing, questions, or if you already have an account but it is not working, contact the Circulation Desk at (909) 558-4550.
Students/Faculty having username/password difficulties may contact the Circulation Desk at (909) 558-4550 or the HelpDesk at email@example.com or (909) 558-1000, x48611.
The Libraries Login:
- Your first and last name
- Your barcode (at the bottom of your ID card)
- A PIN -- If you do not have a PIN, leave the PIN box blank when logging in. The system will walk you through creating a PIN. If you already have a PIN but cannot remember it, please contact the Circulation Desk at (909) 558-4550.