Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Get the Browzine App
Getting started is easy! Visit http://thirdiron.com/download/ or search for BrowZine in your device’s app store.
Download BrowZine to your tablet for free. When initially launching BrowZine, select Loma Linda University (or Loma Linda Medical Center for MC users) from the drop down list. Enter your LLUAHSC credentials (same as LLU email login) and start exploring BrowZine!
What is BrowZine?
Browzine allows you to browse, read and follow thousands of the library’s scholarly journals available at browzine.com or from your Android and iOS mobile devices. Built to compliment your searching needs, BrowZine provides a great mechanism to keep track of your favorite journals and to learn about the new developments in your field. It also can allow you to easily see similar titles to the ones you are familiar with in order to broaden your knowledge of related scholarly literature.
With BrowZine, you can:
- Browse and read journals: browse journals by subject, easily review tables of contents, and download full articles.
- Aggregator Platforms: access to supported publishers via EBSCO, ProQuest, and Ovid platforms (available in November).
- Create your own bookshelf: add journals to your personal bookshelf and be notified when new articles are published.
- New Article Notification: be notified when new articles are published (available in November for iOS and early 2014 for Android).
- Save and export articles: Save articles for off-line reading or export to services such as DropBox, Papers, Mendeley, RefWorks, Zotero, and more.
Take your bookshelf with you