This is a compilation of resources intended to help the student find biographical information about nurses
Last Updated: Feb 11, 2016
This guide is a work in progress. As new information becomes available, new material will conitnue to be added. If you know of a particluar resource that you think should be on this guide, please submit the link so we can add it to the list.
- travel nursing jobs by Meagan
Anyone interested in pursuing a nursing career could find some great use out of this site. Hope it helps let interested people know what is out there and what opportunities are available to them should they pursue a career in this field
- Associate Nursing Educating by Al-Mawajdeh Nabeel
This site offers theoretical power point lectures and procedures checklists and samples of exams for many nursing courses such as fundamentals of nursing, microbiology, basics of emergency, and medical surgical.
- Becoming a nurse by Ted Ives
Nursing career information from "Names You Trust"
- Online RN to BSN Programs by Adam
Use this resource to find online RN to BSN programs and research careers in Nursing.
This guide presents biographical information resources that either directly provide students with standard biographical data or by pointing them to resources with more complete information.
Follow the tabs to begin your search:
- Search the library catalog
- Search databases
- Biographical books held by the Libraries
- Search biographical reference sources
- Search biographical sources on the Internet
- Search General biographical sources